BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My "NEXT" Post...

It seems a few of you were concerned about the title of the previous post. Well let me put your minds at rest..., that is if you were concerned. I am not leaving, I was just referring to the previous entry.

In fact, today I am feeling pretty good actually, I stopped past the store on the way home and bought some of these



I don't know about you, but I just love orange flavoured chocolate! By the way, I want to say thanks to JC, for thinking of me. JC, I am doing ok mate, really. I have been on a bit of a high the last few days, even though work sucks. To be honest I have been feeling quite GAY! I don't mean that in a derogatory way, I mean that I have been feeling a little more stereotypical. A bit more of a "Mincer", if you will. And to honest it feels good.

I want to get something out in the open here, I really enjoy the "Blogsphere". I truely enjoy my blog, and blogging, not to mention all those that I read on a regular basis. I truely wish that when I was younger, and first coming to terms with who I am, that I had this resource. Honestly some of our younger bloggers, just don't realise or appreciate how lucky they are. I blog, because it gives me a voice, I blog because it lets me get out all the things I can't normally say...., but most importantly, I blog, because it makes me part of a wider community. A community, that until recently, I did not know existed.

9 Tactical Suggestions...:

Aaron said...

aaahh.. well, u could always feel young. :) i know i do! haha

well, im glad u're not quitting blogging. :) fills up my day.

Mr. Urs said...

And without you blogging, I would not know that there is something in the world like orange flavoured m&m's.

y78ilm said...

Sometimes I feel that way too, at least I'm curious; what if I grew up today, wonder what it would be like?? Probably horrible, still... :D

I'm glad you're blogging though, I enjoy your thoughts and writing very much... just like chocolate. Haven't seen those M&M around either. Must be some kiwi special right??

Love
D

Dzyan said...

I know I do appreciate this blogging thing, otherwise i would have never made such a great friend like yourself, and posting is just a hobby, so don´t make it an obligation, go out and enjoy the fresh air. Hope you get used to your new schedule soon so I can see you with a little more lucidity.
Oh, and could you Please make up your mind with your template already??? sheesh XD
Love
me

Anonymous said...

Firstly I'm so pleased that even with all the shit going that you are in a good frame of mind.I agree with your thoughts on the internet - it is still not easy on the younger generation, but the internet is a great resource for them - hell I can still remember getting our first BW TV and that was like WOW.Finally thanks for the cheeky answer to yesterdays comment - personally I can't think off to many soft things inside a Panzer.
Kindest regards Stef.

Troy McKelvie said...

Orange chocolate is goodness!

Octavius said...

Thanks for all the comments guys. Do try and find those orange m&m's though, they are really yummy.

David said...

mmmm....orange and chocolate!! (okay, chocolate and damned near *anything*)

There are a few high-end chocolate makers who take real sections of oranges and dip them in chocolate...talk about an orgasm in your mouth! lol

You make a GREAT point about how valuable blogs are for younger guys...like you, I wish this sort of thing had been available when I was coming to terms with myself!

Anonymous said...

I feel you on the blogging thing and blogosphere aspect as well.

never heard of orange m and m either.