BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day two...

Hey there chaps, just a quickie.

I feel like a new man at the moment, and it is only day two of four! I am having a great time being by myself and not having to think about work. Yesterday I took the jeep out for a loooooong run. Was great, to a trip up to palmy to go to a store, which in the end turned out to be a wasted one. But all in all, was still pretty good, the weather has finally cleared adn it was wonderfully sunny and warm. On the way back stopped off at one of my favourite beaches on the west coast, Foxton Beach. There was some quite nice candy just laying around..., ha ha!

And today I had a long sleep in, then up for some brekkie of a good old kiwi standard...



And I am thinking about doing a "James' Grandpa" form "A rent boy named...", and having brekkie for dinner...



Wow! I guess I needed this time off more than I realised. Maybe I should apply for some leave and do it properly.

Just as side note, I have started reading the "Twinergy" story that I found on Rent Boy. It is actually pretty good, though the chapters are a little long. The writer has taken a few strange twists and turns, and has even gotten quite dark. I am only up to Chapter 7 so far, but it is certainly a compelling read.

Well I am gonna kick back on my bed for a while and read a few more chapters..., catchya later on.

9 Tactical Suggestions...:

y78ilm said...

Honestly, it sounds like one of the best ways to waste a day off. Enjoy!

Love
D

Octavius said...

Oh believe me..., I am.

Seth said...

Enjoy yourself!!

Anonymous said...

AND with some guys to look at - you've got it made!

Just occasionally we have bacon and eggs and stuff for dinner in the evening. Hardly ever have it in the morning these days - don't fell enough trees to use up the calories!

Ryan said...

Octavius, was reading your blog and just had to say a big WOOT! for wheatbix.... My father is from England and we have wheatabix (assuming its pretty much the same since it looks the same) every morning for breakfast.

Hats off and enjoy your day!
Lots of love,
Ryan

Anonymous said...

Hey Oct,
I didn't know you read "rent boy". How do you like it? Glad you are enjoying the vacation! Picts of the candy?
R

Octavius said...

Didn't have my camera mate sorry.

Yeah I do enjoy it, it is very well written. The other one is not to bad either.

Octavius.

Mr. Urs said...

I hope the good vibes kept flowing on Labour Day too.

Aaron said...

oh nice!!! i am very very jealous.