BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 23, 2009

Music Post - Dedication time...

I think Fer is feeling a little down at the moment, so I have decided to tell him how I feel through the medium of song. So here it is buddy, you mean more to me than you could possible imagine, I hope you like the selections...









5 Tactical Suggestions...:

Dzyan said...

Hey Octavius, thank you so much, I´m still feeling a little down but thinking I´m important to someone really makes me feel better, actually this morning I woke up and got online to listen to any music I could find and somehow ended up in your blog; best thing that has happened to me in several days.

You´re just so hardcore, and I appreciate everything, today it´s one of those days you know you shouldn´t get out of bed but somehow you managed to make me smile. Thank you so much.

Love
me

Octavius said...

Then it was worth the effort.

Just said...

Fer you are important to a lot of people. Don't forget that . By the way Octavius so are you ... thanks for your comment. It really help, and you can believe I am fighting and doing everything I can do .... you really lifted me up with your comment.

Anonymous said...

HOLY SHIT a mix tape over the internet... how epic

y78ilm said...

Wish You Were Here is one of the best songs ever made. Well at least according to my humble opinion.

Love
D