Actually there is nothing much to report here. I spent most of the day in bed chillaxing. That was of course until I was absolutely forced to get up with a very insistent bladder!! While I was chillaxing I spent a considerable amount of time on the net, and I came across a band/group that is new to me. It's called Owl City, now I have to say that I really like their work, though I am at a loss as to the genre? Anyways, here is a few of my favourites...
I think it is covered under the term "Electro-Pop", but I am not sure.
My brekkie dinner was indeed fantastic, though I have vowed never to use Edmonds pre-mix again...
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Day Three....
Honestly this is like the worst shit ever and is impossible to get the mix right. I will have to stop being so laxy in the future and do things properly.
So on the agenda tomorrow, is a shit ton of laundry that I have been putting off, and a haircut, that is also long overdue. Also thanks to everyone who has commented lately, I really appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 Tactical Suggestions...:
spooky... I've been slowly downloading all kinds of Owl City songs too... they are pretty good! My kids love Fireflies which is how I found them
Glad your enjoying you time off, Octavis. Thanks I haven't heard of them until you mention them ... Now I am listing to them. Hope the rest of your time off is as relaxing.
Ahahah. The first song I clicked on was Designer Skyline (the third one) and after the first three notes the first word that popped into my mind was "Electro-Pop" and then I scrolled down one line and you wrote exactly that. Anyway, it was mildly amusing, although you probably fail to find the humor in it. LOL. Guess you had to be here.
Anyway - neat songs.
Dontcha wish you could give the bladder vacation too? Or set it on snooze at nite?
Sorry your pancakes were not so good. Enjoy everything else!
Coincidence! I was introduced to them by a friend of mine, today.
They're pretty good, I like them.
=]
Just wanted to say hi love your blog. I have never heard of Owl City until I check your post out so thanks I will be adding some of there songs to my ipod.
Cool songs, thanks!!
Love
D
heheheehhee. i wish im there with u right now enjoying the liberation and not having anything to do! i don't like u at this very minute knowing i'm slaving at work and u're chillaxing! :P u didn't even invite me along. windy wellington..
at least send some L&Ps!!!
i LOVE owl city. Ive been following him for like 3 years not when i found his music on iTunes.
Post a Comment