I guess I should explain a little about my last post. I am not in a particularly good mood today. Work blew giant monkey balls! I got yelled at again, this time for doing my job properly!! And twice I let punters get ripped off! All because that is what the company wanted me to do. Don't get me wrong, it is not what I wanted, I never lied to them. I just didn't didn't tell them some stuff which would have ended in costing the company some money. Because at the end of the day, the punters in question were absolutely right!
This has made me feel dirty, and ashamed to say the least, so I was looking for a bit of payback. Well what better, than a couple of scumbags, that deserve the fiery pits of hell.
Actually as soon as I posted that last one, I regretted it. But in the spirit of honesty, and of course keeping the promise to myself that I would never delete a post, I am leaving it up.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
My last post....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 Tactical Suggestions...:
please dont close your blog!
I for one felt the emotion in that last post was greatly cathartic. For the record, the only thing that kept those two bastards from being executed were Matthew's parents' request for mercy. They knew Matthew was opposed to capital punishment, and asked the court to deliver a sentence of life in prison without parole.
Octavius
Hey your post was fine as far as im concerned. Hope all ois well and that tomorrow is a better day
take care and be safe
bob
I'm sorry, somehow missed reading your post yesterday.I red some of those fine posts on Matthew myself and if I wrote guided by the emmotions that were going through my head any censor would have major issues with what I would have written. I think yours had enough feeling without going off the rails - considering the feelings it stirs.I think your post was very well written and to the point - well done.
Funny when saw the title of this post on my reader the first thought that crossed my mind was the same as Bens - so I was very glad when I got to read your post.
Finally I never doubted you had a heart - every turtle has a hard shell to protect a very soft center.
Kindest regards Stef.
If I am going to be something slow moving, with a hard shell..., then that something is a TANK!!!
Achtung Panzer!!!
Octavius.
Post a Comment