BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day Four..., and Back to Work...

So day four, was a bit of a blur actually. I spent a good bit of it in bed, then got up for a shower, adn a spot of brekkie. I did go and get my haircut, though I am still, a day later, not that sure I am pleased with it. It is a little shorter than I usually go for, and the hairdresser was a prick, who couldn't follow simple instructions.

"I have been doing this for fourty years..., I know what I am doing!"  

Can you believe that shit! Hang on pal, you haven't been cutting MY hair for fourty years so just do what you are fucking told. Like I said, still unsure. He was a new guy, I don't think I am going back to him!! Should have remembered this song....



I made the best cottage pie last night, I just love the simple stuff. Hearty, filling, and just incredibly good! I mean, meat veg, mashed potatoe, and grilled cheese..., how can you go wrong!?

Don't know why I didn't post yesterday, I guess it doesn't really matter much.

So anyways, back to work today. I can tell you now, that after four days it was such a drag!

I went in, made it just on time..., phew! I was determined to have a good time..., I didn't. I was determined not to lose my temper at the punters..., I did. My first call of the day took twenty minutes. It was a retail complaint, I really hate retail complaints..., so much paperwork. Still I got that out of the way, and proceeded to update the music that I shouldn't have on my work pc. Goodness I am such a rebel! I just mundane crap call, after mundane crap call..., fuck it sucked!

Still there is always tomorrow.

Home now, tucked up in bed with a V, and a box of oreos..., I just love oreos.


9 Tactical Suggestions...:

Dzyan said...

So hairdressers are universally dicks? I guess that´s just part of the job description all around the world then, never listen to what the client says and act like you know what they REALLY want... or just do whatever you -think- you can do, after all the client won´t complain saying make it longer.

In case you haven´t figured this one out, I freaking hate getting my hair cut, that´s why I only do it twice a year.

Hey, at least you had a good rest before going back to work and some fun by the looks of it, now take it easy on the V´s and easier with the oreos, a skull crushing machine like you should oil his grins on healthier food.

Love
Me

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah - I've worked with the public in so many jobs I've had and just can't hate the species enough!

Tell you what - when you stop doing it at weekends or whatever, it sure is bliss though!

y78ilm said...

I have no clue when it comes to hairdressers, I only know two things - a; I hate going, and b; I'm rarely satisfied afterwards (which makes me remember pt a even better)

Seek comfort in a cottage pie? Why not, seems like a great idea.

Love
D

Anonymous said...

I have two rules:
1. Don't Piss Off someone with petty authority or a petty jobs.

My petty includes: hairdressers, dentists, TSA agents, (gynocologist - for the ladies), travel agents, waiters.

2. Don't complain about someone's attitude or job skills unless you can do better and want to assume his job.

Life's too short to let someone piss you off. Go elseware next time.

BTW I never get a good hair cut. But the last one I got was great. It was in Oslo and the guy was middle eastern. I was a little sceptical about his methods but he did a better job than my local shop.

So now I am needing a new cut and would like to approach some cute blond with a stylish cut and ask him "Who cuts your hair?"

Would you consider that being too forward coming from a complete stranger?

Cooper said...

I have to say the lady that cuts my hair for me is the bomb! Ok now that I said it took me a while to find her the ones before totally asses.

Anonymous said...

I've been cutting my own hair now for about 10 years and I've never been happier.
The old fashioned gents barber in town never cut my hair the same way twice, I got fed up, and so I bought some home hair cutting clippers. You can only blame yourself if it goes wrong.

I've only fucked up once... so far !)
(but I like short hair, so it didn't bother me)

Anonymous said...

.... I seen V

... Heart racers, bugger its 1:58am... have to settle for a ciggy.

Seth said...

I'm firmly in the "save the cost of the haircut and use the buzz clippers at home" categeory. Maybe that's why I have no hair? (even when it grows in, alas....)

*hugs*

Don't let each day get you down - save it for the really important days and then go all kinds of crazy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Octavian,
I love oreos lets get married so we can have a room in our house full of oreos that we can eat whenever we want lol. Sorry about the haircut though.
Craig XXX