I had an especially nice time at work tonite. Late shift as usual! The nice bit though, was "Shane" was also working late, as he was running some "Live Betting" on the cricket. He was the only bookie on, and so I went over. He was wearing a particularly tight pair of jeans, a check shirt and a hoodie. I don't know what it is about hoodies that I love so much, but I just have this thing for them. Anyways, he was kinda slumped in his chair, leaning back and rubbing his eye, as if just waking up. What is it about a cute guy, that is just waking up! Man I thought my dreams had come true for a moment there.
So we start chatting, mostly about cricket, have I mentioned just how much I love that game? So like I said, we were alone, the sportsdesk is usually full of screaming bookies, so this made a nice change. The conversation did not get very far, as my phone started ringing constantly, i tell you, I was getting well pissed off with that. Still it was lovely while it lasted...., he has such beautiful blue eyes, and his smile just makes me melt....
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Pitfalls Revisited...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Tactical Suggestions...:
Post a Comment