BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 7, 2009

Open to the floor....

I am lying on my bed, having a coffee and a smoke, taking a break from Rainbow 6. And I was wondering about some stuff. It appears that I have picked up several new followers of late, welcome. I also semm to be getting hits from all over the world, including some very random places. Yet I don't seem to get many comments. So I was wondering,  if anyone actually cares?

So this is what I am thinking right now, and this ties in nicely with the post title. I would like to open myself up to floor, if you guys have any burning questions you are just dying to ask, post them in the comments section. I am at this point an open book, so no holds barred.

There you have it, the gauntlet has been thrown down, and the challenge is on!!

8 Tactical Suggestions...:

Palmerr said...

smoking is bad for you !
i suggest you quit immediately :P

Octavius said...

Most things that are fun, are bad for you. You are a long time dead mate..., might as well enjoy yourself while you are here.

Anonymous said...

Well I'm here to give you some moral support - my two favorite drugs - nicotine and caffine - what a great combination. I know they aren't good for us , but I sure enjoy them. You got to die of something eh!!!!Regards Stef.

Anonymous said...

I definitely care - and enjoy your blog very much!

Anonymous said...

i care too! :D lol and pweez quit smoking fow me *puppy dog eyes* XD

Anonymous said...

I like reading your blog, and loads of other peoples too.
Some people write things they probably would never tell another living soul about, and we the blog followers love that! We love the depth of intimacy that we're allowed into a blogger's life. I guess on some kind of level its a form of cyber - mind voyeurism. (I sound like Fox Mulder from the X-Files).

So the big Question:
Are you a Top, or a Bottom?
(just kidding, that was really lame of me).

So seriously - here's some questions:
Do you have any gay friends in the town where you live? Or are you like the only gay you know in town?

And on a more personal note, have you ever hurt your penis either sexually or non sexually and thought - oh shit! I've really done it this time! My dick will never go back to the way it was!

a bit random, but that's me. Enjoy your fag* as we say in England! *(smoke)

Anonymous said...

Hi O,
I do enjoy your blog but don't comment every time I read. I have the same problem with comments on my blog (hint). Do you want social, rude, or any questions?
R

Dzyan said...

OK, as no one (but Dave) has any questions for you and you have called it a challenge I'll take it. You want to play bring it on, but it wouldn't be fair to play it once side now would it? so come around my blog and I'll explain the ground rules.

Game on?
Me