It must be said that Country music , is one of my guilty pleasures. I know that it is not to everybody's taste, but fuck it! This is my blog....
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Music Post - A little bit country...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Tactical Suggestions...:
ack... I had a secretary outside my door for 2 years who listened to country music nonstop and I think I heard enough during that time to last me the rest of my days
I grew up hearing a lot of country-western music, as that was my Mother's favorite, and she controlled the radio. I'm not a big fan of the genre, except for what I'll call "Cowboy" music: stuff like the Sons of the Pioneers, for example, and others from the '40s and '50s.
Now, you've got me thinking about finding something for my blog along these lines...lol
Love the Charlie Daniels clip, by the way!
I always enjoy your music posts, thanks for sharing. Eventhough country really isn't my fav style I've definitely heard worse!
Love
D
Post a Comment