I know some of you only come here for the tasty boys I throw up occasionally, so this post is you..., ah summer...
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Picture Post - Fun in the summer sun...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know some of you only come here for the tasty boys I throw up occasionally, so this post is you..., ah summer...
Hey there kids, this is the blog of a gay man in his 30's "GASP!!!". It has some material that could be seen as inappropriate to younger viewers. There is a moderate amount of swearing. So continue at your own risk.
I fancy myself as a bit of a writer so I have posted a link below to my story..., pop in and have a read, you never know, you may just like it.
There is no porn here..., this is simply a place to put my innermost thoughts, the things that amuse me, not to mention that which I love and hate. I claim no ownership over any pics I post, if anyone has any complaints or are the subject and wish them removed, feel free to contact me, my email is in my profile..., yada, yada, yada! Have fun, and for God's sake be careful out there!!
9 Tactical Suggestions...:
Jealous! We hardly had a summer here and now the winter is attacking with force! Think I will emigrate for a few months
Well we have a spare room at my flat, as long as you pay some of the rent, you are welcome anytime.
Octavius.
damn ... I came for entirely different reasons ... lol
I come for more than the buff bare chested beach boys. Nice shots. But they are kinda like dessert.
well i glad you have more than half naked boys on your blog but they help haha!
Hmm..., yeah just there for flavour.
I guess living on Florida where it's summer all the time unless it's summer then it's hell. So use to seeing boys and shorts and beach boys. The 3rd one in your post if I was into twinky's he would be on my list.
Greetings from Cape Town,
And thanks for sharing mate.
;)
Juz
Gaahh... envy!!
Here everyone's more or less dressed up like Eskimos. Crap!
I'm coming.
Love
Daniel
Post a Comment