Yeah I know not posting, yada, yada, yada..., what can I say, there just isn't enough hours in the day. So to the title, well once again it is reference to work. Work still sucks, and I am really losing interest in it. I was looking out of the window all day today..., beautiful sun, no wind, hot, and all I wanted to do, was go to the beach! Not that we have any good ones around here anyway..., god I miss the east coast!!!
So what else...., well to be honest nothing really, just work, work and more work. Well I guess there is one thing..., I have been doing a bit of writing lately, you never know, maybe one day you will find it. Whether or not you enjoy it or not, is an entirely different matter. I am still doing the healthy eating thing, and the stairs, it gets easier everyday. I have also decided to start using the gym at work..., I mean, why not? It's free!
Got the next months roster, and Jesus have they fucked it up! It's all crap, and the rotation I have been working for the last few months was just changed on us. What a pack of pricks, and that is saying it nicely! So anyways, I discovered today that I will be working almost everyday over the Christmas period..., except Christmas day of course. I hate working Christmas, as it is my most favourite time of the year. I have do have a week off over new years, but it is just no the same damn it!
Everything is going Pete Tong, and fucked into a cocked hat!!!!
Time for some music.....
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Blowing giant monkey balls....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Tactical Suggestions...:
Sorry man you have to work over the x-mas break .... you could point me in the way of your writing something tells me ... I would truly enjoy it ... of course only if you wanted to .. yep music man totally agree there ... Just
That sucks! Well you have Christmas day off anyway. Hopefully new years as well??
Love
Daniel
well try to keep up the good work (I mean the healthy eating, gym, stairs to fags...)
Octavius!
There's nothing wrong with work! A hardworking man is a very sexy thing IMHO.
You just have to pace yourself and take time out for YOU (when you can) so you won't burn yourself out.
Hang in there!
-Dean
Post a Comment