BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 22, 2009

AJ's survey...

Well..., since everyone else seems to be doing it..., why not...


1. Name? (screen name is fine)

Octavius


2. Are you a boy or girl?

Boy


3. How old are you?
31


4. Are you straight, gay, bi or unsure

Gay

5. Whats your favorite color?

Baby Blue


6. Whats your favorite food?


Bangers n' mash

7. If you could choose only one type of food for the rest of you life, what type would it be? (ex. Italian, chinese, french, etc.)

Old school english fare



8. How tall are you?

6' 2"


9. Hair colour?

Chocolate Brown


10. Whats your favorite movie?

Of all time?


Probably..., Gladiator, but it depends greatly on my mood.

11. Favorite book?

Chickenhawk By Robert mason

12. Favorite tv show?

Of all time would have to be Third Watch. At the moment, I have no idea, as I don't watch television.


13. What are your hobbies?

Model wargaming, PC games, reading, Air Soft, to name a few...

14. What is the #1 thing that grosses you out?

The sight of my own blood.

15. Are you a virgin?

Nope, haven't been for many a moon.

16. If no, how far have you gone? (list both with boys and girls)

All the way baby..., with boys and girls..., but mostly boys ;)


17. Are you athletic? What sports?

I was, and am trying to be again..., I really want to get back into cricket.

18. For guys: How big are you? (you know what I mean... lol) Are you cut or uncut?

Embarrassing!!!!! Though to be honest I am disappointingly average
, and uncut.


19. For girls: Whats your bra size?

n/a

20. Are you happy with your size?

No, but I live with it.

21. Do you like, tolerate or get disgusted when you see an attractive person of the opposite sex?

Can take it or leave it. I have no desire if that is what you mean?


22. What do you want to do with your life?

Get the fuck out of dodge with my dignity and sanity intact

23. Do you masturbate? how many times a day?

As often as I can, though as I get older less  and less..., my libido is a constant disappointment to me.


24. Do you have a "special" toy? (again you all know what I mean... lol)

Indeed yes..., I have several...., wait you mean sex toy don't you..., maybe?


25. Have you ever broken a bone or had another serious injury or sickness? Explain.

Ok so here is the low down, I broke my leg badly as a kid and it all went down hill from there. In my life I have been stabbed twice, bottled three times, shot once, I had a pine cone explode on me like a claymore tearing up my legs, I severely dislocated my knee, I took a metal bar to face and had to have several teeth replaced and/or capped, I think that is about it....


26. What do you think is your most attractive feature?

My eyes..., an odd kind of green, and very piercing.

27. What do you think is your least attractive feature?

I could say my scars..., but I am leaning towards my personality.



28. If there is one thing in your life you could change, what would that be?

Working on that at the moment


29. Are you in a relationship? explain a little (boy, girl, short term, long term, etc)

Aside from some destructive crushs..., nope


30. When was the last time you got some sexual action? (of any type)

As soon as I finish this....


31. Mac or PC?

PC



32. Iphone, Blackberry, other PDA, or regular cell phone?

Just a normal cell..., why, isn't that enough?

33. Do you have any pets? Which ones?

None at the moment, though I am thinking of getting a dog.


34. For gay and bi guys: Are you a top or bottom?

Have, and will continue, to do both...., but I prefer bottom.

35. Whats the one thing in your life you are most proud of?

Making it this far.


36. Where is the weirdest place you masturbated or had sex?

Let's see..., that would be a toss up between, sex on the frontlawn in front of the whole world, and a very interested little old lady..., and up a tree while on an exercise for cadets.



37. Most number of times you came in a day?

About 8 I think..., that was a good day.

38. What are you most afraid of?

Dying alone.


39. Favorite porn star?



Brent Corrigan.

40. Do you have a blog? What is it?

Yeah sure..., this one.

6 Tactical Suggestions...:

Anonymous said...

what is a destructive crush? lol - I like those 2 words together

Dean Grey said...

Octavius!

What in the world is "Bangers n' mash"?

Never heard of that until now!

-Dean

Octavius said...

@Dean..., Ron is right on the money. It's sausages and mashed potato, served with an onion gravy and some extra veg. Absolute win!

@Ron..., check out the very first post on this blog to see my gear.

Octavius.

Dean Grey said...

Thanks Octavius and Ron for the explanation!

Sounds delicious!!

-Dean

Bi Like Me said...

Hey, my blog is now available in any language..wanted to let your readers know! All one has to do is click the drop down menu on right on my blog!

Hey, mi blog ya está disponible en cualquier idioma .. quería que sus lectores saben! Todo lo que uno tiene que hacer es clic en el menú desplegable de la derecha en mi blog!

mikey said...

omg, i thought i was injured alot, i have broken sooo many things but all from like hockey or baseball or wakeboarding, but dude uve been stabbed, bottled, metal barred, and shot ... why does everyone wanna hurt u?

mikey