Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey there kids, this is the blog of a gay man in his 30's "GASP!!!". It has some material that could be seen as inappropriate to younger viewers. There is a moderate amount of swearing. So continue at your own risk.
I fancy myself as a bit of a writer so I have posted a link below to my story..., pop in and have a read, you never know, you may just like it.
There is no porn here..., this is simply a place to put my innermost thoughts, the things that amuse me, not to mention that which I love and hate. I claim no ownership over any pics I post, if anyone has any complaints or are the subject and wish them removed, feel free to contact me, my email is in my profile..., yada, yada, yada! Have fun, and for God's sake be careful out there!!
8 Tactical Suggestions...:
Please don't speak about summer!! You make me so freakin envy! This morning we had a terrible storm, you know the kind that rips away the remaining leaves from the trees and blows them sideways without even touching the ground. Not the trees!! The leaves!
So, summer...? Please! Share!! Or shut up! Alright? ;)
Love
D
Here here!
Nice boys though!
those boys are scrumptious.
http://dopeaficionada.blogspot.com/
Hi Oct,
Glad you enjoyed the vacation but it is always hard to come back. As far as giving advice, I think good intentions are are a must and you have them. I don't know what advice you gave, but don't be so hard on yourself.
BOC was a good concert! Glad to hear you like them too. Also, I think what you called Cottage Pie is called Shepherd's Pie here in the US. It is good.
You just have to rub in the fact it is getting colder here, don't you? Not a whole lot of boy skin outside here anymore!
Roger
YUMMMMMMY!!
Hooray for summer even as winter approaches here.
:)
I'm all tingly over 1,2,3, and the one with brown pants (is that 5 or 6)
w00t!!
Ah..No, its fast approaching winter here....you make me so envious..and btw summer here lasted about three days again..GRRR
Nick
I'm glad I live in Florida it's summer here all the time!! Boys, Boys, Boys Yummy!
Post a Comment