BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 21, 2009

All the world needs now...

Well this is all "a fine to do" then, isn't it? So I was just reading a fantastic blog that I really enjoy "FOR YOUR SAKE" go and check it out..., hmmm see what I did there. I know..., sometimes I even amaze myself, haha!  So anyways, like I said I have been reading this blog for some time, and I came to the conclusion that that boy just really needs to get laid. Sorry FMS, but it had to be said. I was even going to post a comment to that effect..., something along the lines off -

"Dude..., really? I think to be honest you just need to get laid..., even if all else fails you end up paying for it."

- and then I came to my senses. Honestly is this all we really need? I can't honestly say that it is.

In fact I was having a rather "deep and meaningful", with my hetero life partner (Best Friend) the other day, and I had to admit to not only him, but also myself that I crave something far more simple. Hey don't get me wrong..., if the opurtunity arose, I would take it full force. I know what you are thinking and your dirty mind would be right on the money there. Anyway back to the point...



This is what I am missing. Sex is good don't get wrong, but being able to be this close to someone, is just so much better. I can remember several guys that I have woken up to, guys that have been freaky and passionate the night before, until we fell asleep in each others arms. Then in the morning, they are just so cute, like a lost puppy as I watched them come out of the sleep that only the loved can sleep. Their eyes kinda puffy, and watery, the smile that greets me each time. Heaven..., fuck angels and harps and fluffy clouds..., heaven is the sight of your boy as he wakes to the world and realises that the first sight he sees is you..., and smiles.

Those of you out there that have this, cherish it..., kill to protect it, because it is so rare and beautiful. Unfortunately though, what most of us have to look forward to is something more like...


Shattered and alone..., always left wondering what went wrong..., is it me..., was it him? Why has all that was good in this world forsaken me? Why am I so unlovable......., why am I so..., broken? 

I have to admit, this is where I am at the moment as well. It is a kinda self-imposed exile on my part, as I am far too fucked up for a relationship at the moment anyways. It still hurts sometimes, and I often find myself wishing that I could cry...., sometimes all you need is a really good cry, I just can't. To be honest that makes me even more sad, but there is nothing I can do about it.



Fuck I need a drink right now! But I can't do that either, because like the hulk when he is angry..., you really wouldn't like me when I am pissed.

10 Tactical Suggestions...:

Mr. Urs said...

Yes, I cherish it and I'm willing to kill for it and I don't take it for granted.

Biki Honko said...

Ya know what I think? A relationship that works, no matter gay or straight, is pretty rare. Sometimes I think we are to picky in the choosing. Looking for something as fleeting as looks, or hair.... when we really should be looking much deeper. I was lucky, T.H. looked beneath the lost, broken party girl and found something of worth. And for once in my stupid fucked up life, was smart enough to grab on to something that was actually good for me.....

Hey, if I wasn't to broken for a relationship, maybe you're not either! Keep looking, he just might find you.

Anonymous said...

seems like you have a great best friend there, which is more than a lot of people can say... but I understand the longing especially after our chat the other day... take care man ... someday I'm going to figure out how to make a surreptitious trip to Kiwiland without anyone knowing about it

Just said...

Have to agree with Biki .... so what makes you thing your to broken for a relationship again ... to some one out there your going to be everything to them... Just don't see broken , maybe wounded .. not broken... I am set in my ways ... but everything changes, just I have to be open to it . Waiting myself .. not looking but will not deniend it myself ... waiting for my stable ground ... but not waiting for ever. Trust me you make someone very happy. Just

Anonymous said...

I want to have sex with you.

Sincerely,
FMS

Dave83201 said...

LOL @ FMS!

Me next!!! Please?...

Anonymous said...

Your lucky - I've had the sex but I'm still waiting for the love. Bikis words should give us both some hope.
Kindest regards Stef.

Octavius said...

Aww guys, your comments give me the warm fuzzys. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I think that looking for love is the worst thing you can do. I tried it for a long time but it always came down to sex (not that I was complaining). Love happened when I wasn't even looking for it and yes, I'd fight and kill anyone to keep what I've got.

Who the hell said that you can't have a cry? I've been doing it since I realised that I was gay, at the age of 12, and that's a lot of tears, it usually helped me and was a lot better than self harm.

Dean Grey said...

I can soooo relate to where you're coming from, Octavius!

I too, have my "issues" and feel too fucked up for anyone right now. At least I don't think anyone would want to deal with all of that.

Unlike you though, I have managed to cry over it....many, many times.

I wonder if I'll meet someone than accept the damaged person that I have become. Or maybe I just never will?

I wish I had better words for you but for right now all I can say is that I understand where you're coming from.

I'm wishing you the very best!

-Dean