What form..., where too, why?
Honestly who the fuck knows..., probably myself. We are all running to certain extent. Some of us a run to clear the air, while some run to hide. Me? I still have no idea, but I am running baby! So much so that I have pulled a groin muscle..., and not in any way that is fun I can assure you!! FUCK IT HURTS!
Where was I going with this?
Who knows..., anyways, just thought I would give a shout out to a couple of new blogs I have found...
Adam, from Anonymous life, of a Gay Sydney Boy ... He is Australian but don't hold that against him.
Mikey, from A gay hockey kids life ... A young athlete type fella, interesting guy really.
And...
Ryan O, From One Fine Gay .. Another Brit, but apparently he has been around before.
Both are pretty decent writers, if a little verbose at times. Go check them out, if you haven't already.
So I am lying here in bed, in total agony I might add. It even hurts to..., ah..., manipulate things, yes that will do. I don't know why running up and down stairs would do this to me, but it has. Fuck you world, you aren't going to beat me that easily!
So pretty soon I have to get up and go and part with more free cash for the government..., fuckers! Why do I have to register my car anyway, like it bloody matters! It's all just a giant have, just one more way for the greedy politicians to fleece even more cash out of the unsuspecting public.
Putting it another way..., "I work, so the government doesn't have to!"
But lets face it, I am going to pay it, because I don't want to have to pay the $400 fine if I get caught without one. Honestly that's just false economy, avoid $140 now, to pay $400 later..., yeah right!
Ha! Sounds like a Tui ad.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
I was runningd....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 Tactical Suggestions...:
I'm running to hide hehe!!! Haven't heard that old song for ages - love it. Nice pics.
You can thank God you don't live in Australia our car reg costs more than your fine and Vic is cheaper than NSW.- reckon we must have a real well healed Goverment.
Checked out one of the new blogs and will visit the other two.
Hope the aches and pains settle down for you.
Regards Stef.
*sympathetic ouch!!*
Take care of that. Err. not like that LOL. Some soothing ointment, perhaps?
All kidding aside I hope you don't feel too uncomfortable. Some soothing oinment, perhaps?
:)
NO! You pulled your favorite muscle! Say it isnt' so! Heal soon, try some aspirins, and ice and heat..... Listen to some good music, and heal up fast!
ouch ... I just had a twinge of pain.... where have you been mate?
Octavius!
I hope you recover soon and that your groin is fully functional again! *(~_^)
I run for endurance, to clear my head, and quite honestly, to burn off that damn piece of chocolate cake I couldn't help but eat the previous night!
Get well!
-Dean
Post a Comment