...Just dead tired.
Thanks to everyone who has commented on my last few posts, I try to get back to you, I just don't seem to have the time at the moment. I read all the blogs I follow though I may not comment, so don't thionk I have abandoned any one.
I have been working so much lately, what with it being the spring carnival. Sometimes I really wonder why I keep on going with my job. Why can't I find a nice 9 to 5, monday to friday. Damnit I want my weekends back!! To make matters worse, we are now three staff down, and the night crew is getting punished for this, as they were the fillers that keep us from working so much.
Tuesday (Melbourne Cup Day) was interesting, though my fucking horse that held it's own, 2nd place, right up till the last 400m, didn't even place!! Ultra gutting! I had $2/$3 on it, so was keen for it to atleast place. Still all in all a good day, even with everyone, who doesn't have a punt any other day, calling in for tips. Once spring carnival is over I should have more time, and I am taking some leave..., YAY!
Something has changed, and I don't know what. I have started to become a lot happier, I am even not yelling at my phone as much as I used to.., WTF??? I am still losing weight like it is going out of fashion, and am even running up and down four flights of stairs four times a day for my nicotine fix. I would have never have dreamed of doing that a month ago.
Why am I so happy lately?
No I have not gotten laid! Mores the pitty...
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Not dead...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 Tactical Suggestions...:
Glad to hear you are happier and dropping pounds. I never had luck betting ponies.
Well I was wondering was fixing to email you.I have been thinking about you. But decided to wait until the weekend... Glad I did ... Glad your just busy .... Good to here from you.... Love Just
Did you know? It seems to be a bit of a secret but aren't there chemicals (like adrenalines, perhaps?) which release when we exercise. These are like 'happy pills' to the brain.
I think it has something to do with oxygen flows, but any way - I reckon it's why we get pissed off so easily if we sit at a computer all day and feel great if we go for a walk in the woods.
Maybe your running up and down stairs is doing that for you as well as helping you burn up calories.
You're obv. doing something right anyway! Great!
Ahh you have been laid, admit it! :D
Take care!!
Love
D
I am a lot happier in the summer for many reasons; the sunlight, the water , the boys, etc. Winter time is depressing! Maybe the seasons and the exercise are making you feel younger and happier!
Dodger
I'm glad you're happy too!
Shame about the horse! I didn't win anything either...
Glad to hear things are getting better and I hope the trend continues for you.
All the best,
JP
:D its really good to hear that you're feeeling gooooooood! :) Hehe. I hope this goes on! :D My horse came third!!!
Hey, losing weight AND happy!!
I'm jealous LOL.
Hang in there, buddy. :)
Octavius!
Congrats on feeling happier and running up all those stairs!
-Dean
Post a Comment