BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Equilibrium restored....

We are now back on an even keel and the board is green. I was a little overwhelmed by all the comments on my last post. I hold you all dearly, and I thank you. Even "Trouble", the little dutch boy, whether he realises it or not he has helped me considerably over the last few days.

At this juncture I feel I should explain myself. I am, as has been noted by "Just", that I am a "Straight Shooter". I say what I mean and I mean what I say, as it were... Ah ok then, it should also be noted that I vent a considerable amount of the time. This blog has seen little of it as yet, but I can foresee it getting a greater share. So if you want to hang around, then you have to know this.

My last post was not a cry for attention, though looking back on it, it certainly sounds like it..., even I could see that. I just had to get it out of my system, and I couldn't think of a better way to do that. So I apologise if I caused you any undue worry. Work is still getting me down, but I am working through it. We have a very busy day in a few hours, so I know that I am going to be wiped out later tonite. Still I might be able to get some much needed sleep.

Oh and by the way, this was not all brought about by what is going on with "Lonelyboy", it was just some serious bad coincidental timing. He really does need your support right now people, so get the fuck over there and prop him up some!

Well that is all for now. I am really tired, so I am gonna just lye here in the dark and try to get some sleep.

0 Tactical Suggestions...: