BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 16, 2009

I must pay more attention...

Well the days have just slipped by again! Like I said in the, I really must pay more attention.Was a pretty quiet weekend, as I only had the Sunday off. still was pretty decent. Spent most of it at home alone, but don't worry, I think I needed to. I had a few invites to go out and do stuff, but as I only had the one day, and plenty to do I declined.

Of course that plenty to do was really boring stuff, like laundry, but still necessary. I did go out shopping though. Bought a nice new shirt and some jeans. I haven't owned a pair of jeans in years, no idea why...., am usually a cargo pants or shorts guy. Still they are well comfortable, and will wear in nicely.


When I got home I got a call from a mate who lives in Auckland. He is probably my  best mate, and I miss him dearly. He is also probably the only guy that can calm me down. Honestly we have been through so much together, we even know what each other is thinking half the time. I am still very tempted to move up there to be closer to him. If he was gay he would be the perfect partner. Unfortunately he is straighter than the most straight thing you can find! That really sucke I can tell you.

So anyways, he has just left his missus, and has moved into his new place, an apartment apparently. He even says that he has bought a fold out couch, so I have a bed when I visit, now that is love in my opinion.I do love him I think, but there will never be anything there sexually. I had accepted that a long time ago, so now we are just really good friends. Am going to go up and see him in the new year, so that should be fun.

There was no fallout over the little incident the other day. Well none that came my way, that is! Anyways off to work now. Sorry for the boring post, just filling you in as to what has been going on with me lately.

8 Tactical Suggestions...:

Seth said...

Oh don't be sorry for the post silly. Have a good week!!

:)

Just said...

Hey man ... friends are worth their weight and gold ... sounds like he is a great one ... was fixing to email you again lol .. so really glad you post ... Love Just

Anonymous said...

oh good! still among the living :-)

Octavius said...

Thanks guys.

Anonymous said...

Shopping or laundry. Idk what's most boring really. Laundry seem to be a never ending task over here... the washer fills up so fast I can't even believe it. And shopping for groceries, so pointless. Whenever I care for a snack everything I've been looking forward to put my teeth in has already been eaten. Like 5 min after the unpacking. Damn kids.

Hey... what abt that boring comment! :) Have fun at work!

Love
Daniel

Cooper said...

thats not boring spent many weekends washing thing that were already clean just to have something to do. thats boring my friend.

Dean Grey said...

Octavius!

Falling for straight men is no fun at all.

Been there, done that.....

-Dean

Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and for the comment. checking your blog out.