I have been thinking a lot about my "Blogitude" lately, and to be frank, I am really quite depressing! Now I am not going to say that, I am never going to write depressing things again, I just think that I should endeavor to not be so down. I really am not that guy..., you know what I mean??
I have received a few emails from some of my followers, that kinda opened my eyes to that. Thanks for that guys, by the way. I do like chatting with and meeting new people, so feel free to drop me a line. Email is in my profile.
So anyways, in the spirit of new beginnings, I have made a few decisions concerning my life. I am now determined to get fit again, and lose some of this bulk that has accumulated over the years. I am not going to quit smoking..., or caffeine! If I had to give those away, well you may as well kill me now, hehe!!
I am also going to be looking for a new job. I think that being stuck in the one I am is the cause of most of my woe. I need to get back to doing something I really enjoy. For example, my two most-all-time-favorite jobs have involved travel. The first was as a business rep come courier driver, the second was driving linehaul. That's "Big Rigs" truckin' good buddy!
Yes as you can see there is kind of a pattern there. It is a fact of me, that I get really depressed if I stay in the one place for too long. It's not that the other jobs I have had, haven't been fulfilling. It's just that I have never enjoyed a job, more than I enjoy driving.
So that is all for now, back soon.
Friday, August 28, 2009
A new beginning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Tactical Suggestions...:
I gave up smoking just about a year ago, very nearly.
Now let's talk about something else before I start to wish I had a cigarette!
I love to hear you've decided to try take a grip of things. Sometimes a change in life is needed. And yeah... whatever you do, don't drop the coffee! We can't waste the mug I have waiting for you!!
Love
D
That's really sweet dude.
Makes me all warm and tingly :)
Octavius
Post a Comment