So anyways, after four hours (I had told her that I would only do a half day), I went and did a bit of shopping. I had planned to do this anyway, just a little earlier.So after I finished I headed to the big mall near my work. I love that place and can spend hours there just wandering around. Plus being a Saturday afternoon, on a particularly nice day, there was plenty to perve at..., yummy! All I ended up with was a couple of nice shirts, and some groceries, but a good afternoon all the same.
So on the way home I stop in at the video store. I picked up the new Punisher, the new Clive Owen (I love Clive Owen!) called The International, the remake of Race to witch mountain, and Frost and Nixon. I watched witch mountain first, pretty good, though I still prefer the original! Anyways it is getting on to be around five, and I am getting a little sleepy, so I put on the The International, and crawl into bed. I didn't even see the opening credits. I woke up briefly at midnight, looked at my clock, thought "Oh shit!" looked outside and saw that it was still dark, so promptly rolled over and went back to sleep. Woke up again when my alarm went off at 0730.
So after checking out the latest posts on the blogs I follow, here I am. I'm feeling top notch after that sleep to be honest, so it should be a really good day!
Have a happy weekend peoples.
PS: I bought this on the way home...



3 Tactical Suggestions...:
I can do with like 5hrs of sleep for a night, possibly two - then I'm dead and out. I'm glad you managed to recharge your batteries, seems like you needed it.
Errm what did you expect to get from that "more nuts"?? Isn't it pretty obvious, it contains just nuts... more nuts than the last one!!
Love
D
It was a little dirty joke.
I saw the bait but I didn't wanna catch it... haha
Post a Comment