I really do feel a little like a ghost lately. Like I'm stuck in a never ending malaise of unreality. Being a grown up sucks ass some times..., it really does.
Have had quite a bit to do over the last few days, and of course work has been weighing me down. Had to take my jeep in for a warrant the other day, which meant I had to get the windscreen replaced, as it had a rather large chip in it. It passed, but there was mention of the tires starting to perish.
So that lead to me relinquishing money I really don't have. To be honest the whole saga was grief from start to finish. As it turns out, the size tires I have aren't made anymore, and I had a spare that was a different size as well. So I had tire companies looking all over the country to try and sort me out..., GRIEF!!!! In the end, I just went with ones that were of the smaller size, I now have five of the same. Still cost a packet though!
Other than that, nothing much else has been happening, work still sucks and the love life isn't that much better. But I am keeping on. No point in dwelling eh? Got a few things I want to discuss, so you can expect a bit more of a regular posting schedule coming up..., well that's the plan anyway.... hahahaha!!
Hope all is well in your world...
Octavius.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Ghost Rider...
Posted by Octavius at 03:23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 Tactical Suggestions...:
Man I'm so glad we got rid of our car although that's obviously not an option for you. Good to hear from you again looking forward to more
Love
Mac
Hang in there, buddy!
Cheers,
hang in there ... and come around to chat every once in a while!
Don't remind me!! I walked by my truck yesterday and realized that this will be the year that I have to replace the tires....Well, unless the rest of the buggy decides to give up the ghost first! Then, I guess I'll pile the tools into a knapsack and become a wandering tradesman... Actually, that sounds like it might be fun...hmmm. Strange where you find inspiration, eh? lol luv, tman<3
hang in oct man we all go thru shit. thinking about you!
Who knew they wouldn't make tires that size anymore? Yikes!
Hang in there, Octavius!!!
-Dean
後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮
Post a Comment